The Wall Extruder is designed to assemble wall frames from precut timber components. The length stops on the infeed set the plate position relative to the stud being nailed in. After a Stud is nailed in the progressors will index through to the next stud position, this repeats until the frame is finished.
|Wall height||6ft - 12ft|
|Nailing cycle time||3 seconds|
|Ait supply required||100 - 110 PSI|
|Timber widths||2x4, 2x6, 2x8|
|Max Panel Length||19ft 8in|
|Power Requirements||15amp, 120v, 1 phase|
- Four gun mounted brackets
- Height adjustable nail gun & clamp guarding
- Ergonomic clamp operating system allows for two handed freedom for operators to locate studs and frame while clamping.
- Vertical clamp override mechanism to allow stud adjustment once clamped.
- Features automatic gun indication/lockout system when coil nail feed is empty in any gun.
- Adjustable for wall frame heights from 6ft - 12ft
- Two handed operation safety circuit.
*Specifications and design subject to change, please confirm details when ordering
© Spida 2005000 PG August