The assembly of C and L studs along with the nailing of Fireblocks to studs.
|Nailing Cycle Time Firing Sequence||Every 2 seconds|
|Air Supply Required||1.52 CF/fire|
|Timber Widths||8in x 2in (max)|
|Maximum block length||14.5in|
|Max Panel Length||See Wall/Stud Height|
|Power Requirements||110V 10A Single phase|
- Nail C & L stud assemblies
- Timber sizes from 4"x2" to 8"x2"
- Information on length and configurations sent from detailer to computer
- Operator prompted by touch screen computer, places pre-cut timber in C or L configuration.
- Studs are progressed through nailer and automatically nailed at specified nail centres.
- Studs up to 12” long can be nailed.
*Specifications and design subject to change, please confirm details when ordering
© Spida 2006000 August